Friday, September 15, 2006

Your Knitting Could Save the World.

It has been a long day. I have still been working on my black bag. I even took some time out to crochet a wash rag. It is blue and I will bring it to the Monday group to show that still can.

The Hive Knitting blog is coming along nicely. Well I think so.

The Police are playing on the internet radio and I have been thinking about the last couple decades. I remember when my greatest fear was not hitting my mark in a routine or dropping a club in front of my mentor. Now we worry about hair gel on planes and death from above.

As someone on another blog suggested today knitting can keep one from committing homicide. So as you are knitting today remember you may be the last line of civilization. Be proud of yourselves. I will be here packing up my spare knitting needles and yarn. I think I am going to send it to Osama to end the current conflict.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo