Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Camera & Creepy Clowns

The black bag is moving along as always at a slow rate. I am very pleased with the baby blanket. And the scarf is doing alright.

I currently working on a pattern for a super bulky children's sweater. I do not have any one to knit a sweater for so I will knit one for someone that I do not know. If I make it todler sized it should move along quickly. I think it would also be a nice addition to the booklet if it does not look awful when I am finished with it.

In other news I did get a web camera that will work with me very old computer. On the down side I have to lure my cat near the computer in order to take his picture. The dog is scared to death of the camera. So there will probably not be picture of Sally soon. Zoltan is a media whore. He will do anything to get any sort of attention.

Some one did question what the pager thing was that I mentioned in the entry when I was answering questions posted by Natasha. One of the questions was to reach out and touch somthing to my left. Next to my computer is this pager thing. If anyone is into old electronics you may recognise this as a device that one uses to activate pagers. Now adays people just use a computer. The type of system we use to activate pagers does not work well with DSL internet connections. Just bellow the pager gizmo is the shelf that holds the map books. The map books were also featured prominately in that same entry. You may also recognise the high quality furniture the paging station is sitting on as a milk crate. Yes I spare no expense in my private office. It is much like the oval office except not as many crayons and coloring books and probably more yarn.

A very brave person visited my blog using what appears to be their real name. I do beleive the FBI is keeping a file on everyone that visits my blog so be warned. Although I think they are doing it for some sort of case study in mania. Anyway Jamie Fritz was one of the female MENSA knitters who stopped by Knit on on Sunday. I made a synical observation about there being no male MENSA knitters. Well thank you for visiting Jamie, this will be the noted in your file. And the male MENSA knitter are Chickens, which leads me to the next part of my entry, the Cartoon.

By the way it is proven fact that people who ready the comics first live longer than people who start with any other part of the paper. Your tax money found out what any clown could tell you Humor is good for you.

The next thing I would like to ramble on about are scary clowns. Namely the Cirque de Soleil clowns. I am convince that everyone who is affraid of clowns is really of these clowns. The good people at Savage Chicken put it in a way that I thought should be shared.


Be safe out there everyone and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Stephieface said...

Circue De Soleil IS Creepy, right up there with "IT". I personally blame Stephen King for making people scared of clowns...... and trailer parks..... and door to door salesmen...... and living in old hotels...... and the apocolypse..... and dogs....

I just blame Stephen King for everything really. It helps me sleep better at night.

Z said...

At least some one agrees with me

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo