Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Long Scarves

For those that attend the Wednesday Knitting Group I will be bring two long scarves. The first is a 25 footer that was my first knitting project. It is acrylic in red yellow and blue. For those that have seen me stand kettle that is the scarf that I have worn for many many years.

The second still needs to have the ends knit in, which takes a while on a 90 foot scarf. I have not had occassion to use this one so I never knit the ends in. It is made from red heart mexicana yarn that does not appear to be made any more.

I am sure that the Red Heart people are reading my blog, just as important yarn manufactures all of the world do daily. So start making that yarn again or you are going to have alot of angry clown on your hands. And there is nothing worse then that.

By the way both are done in garter stich that is traditional for such an item.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo