Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Another Mile Stone

This is a picture of a scarf I knit a couple years back. This is a good example of 90 foot scarf. It is used for clown routines. For those of you that have been asking what a clown knits well this is one of those things.

Any way the thing I find interesting is that I did not take this picture and I discovered it on the Steel City Knitter Blog {See Side Bar}. Perhapse it is just me and some sort of silly pride but I am could not beleive that someone would think this was that interesting to take a picture of it and placing it on a blog. I cried it was such a happy moment. Well I didn't cry because I am a manly male knitter who makes big manly scarves in rainbow colors that I use while wearing heavy make up. Well maybe I am not that manly, still, I have a bigger scarf then you do and isn't that all that really matters?

This is so cool I will have to put on other blogs. Thank you Steel City Knitter this is the nicest thing that has happened to me all week.

be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Glad to know I could make someone's day!

Craftybernie said...

Cool scarf. Do you have to wear a back brace when you wear it??? Lol!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo