Sunday, September 03, 2006

The frustrating world of the male knitter continues. The Black Bag continues very slowly and I am going even slower on the Booklet.

I have four or five books out and I cannot put together a coherent text on how to knit. I know I will do it eventually it is simply the frustration of the beginning stages.

Never the less I am encouraged by hor supportive many of the knitter I know have been of this project. I have received five pattern and the aforementioned help from an area designer.

By the way this is another chicken Comic. My wife is reading one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Books. I thought this was funny. Oh and the Solution to the Lance Lawson comic from before is bellow. I know they are silly but like so many silly things they entertain me.

SOLUTION: Lance knew the woman lied about being home because she had not yet taken in the morning paper.

2 comments:

DDancer said...

"SOLUTION: Lance knew the woman lied about being home because she had not yet taken in the morning paper.
"

When I was getting the paper I would often forget about it til quite late at night. So I don't consider that to be a good indicator of whether someone has been home all day or not.

Z said...

There is a reason this comic is no longer in print. The fact it is one dimensional and cheesy is probably it. I have only be able to find about 20 of them

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo