Sunday, September 10, 2006

I like this monkey. He is a nice monkey that I imagine to be named Ruppert. Someday I must make a monkey like Ruppert. I have too many projects to start another one. And yes I know that many think there can never be enough unfinished objects. Still, I gusse that is why I am project oriented. Well Ruppert I will make you one day.

On other fronts the black bag lurches along. The pink scarf also had very little progress as well.

I am trying to make some sort of doll. I recall the Flesh Cactus from the Ides of March March on the Sourth Side. They were really cool. I always came back to Pittsburgh in early March so that i could take part. I will let you know when I get close to having one finished.

There is also the matter the socks and other projects that are sitting around. I will finish them all one day.

The Hive Knitting we be tommarrow as it always is on Mondays at 7:00 PM. Everyone come down that can. I have had several people say that they are interested in coming. It will be nice if they would come.

The group has been going along nicely. We have had at least five people a week. There are usually a couple of guests a week and there are a dozen or so people that come montly or irregularly. From what I have seen most of the groups that have met on the South Side have not met for very long. It looks as if they last a few month. From people that I have talked with none of the groups have made it through the summer. Well it is good to see that we are beating the curve.

Charity Knitting was very nice at knit 1 this week. The staff was spending most of their time recovering from the aftermath of the saturday sale. It did look as if they had sold off large amounts of their stock and were restocking it. Well it is good to see the store I like doing well.

There were several people there who are apart of the Tuesday group that meet at Knit 1. Fun was had by all and I put several inches on the baby blanket for the book.

I have been allowed to join the sci fi knit a long. They seem like a nice group I will look forward to powsting with them.

bellow is another serving of Savage Chicken.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Stephieface said...

You know, I never thought about it before.... but what IF my life is boring in all teh parallel universes?

I hope I knit in all of them.... or at least am able to gesticulate wildly.... life will be okay if you can gesticulate wildly.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo