Friday, September 08, 2006

Am I Crazy & Savage Chicken


The Natasha had five items listed on her site and suggested that people do word association with them. This was my result. The first word is the list that was posted. The second is the first thing that came to mind when I read those words. She suggested that Freud would be interested in my answers.

1. lick = Kitty
2. snoot = dirigable
3. whisker = turtle
4. number = panzy
5. plastic = chicken

Well to deffend my sanity. The cat was bathing himself. I had a turtle named Whisker. I think the one guys from the T.V. show Numbers is a panzy. I own a collection of plastic and rubber chickens. As for snoot and dirigable that means that I have a severe bipolar disorder that involves a fear that I will be hit in the nose by a large crashing ridged airship. When ever I think of either item it emediately and radically alters my mood.

I don't think that my answers have any reflection of my sanity. Except for naming my turtle Whisker. That obviously means I want to dye my hair pink and get a giant tatoo of Bengi the dog on my back. The Tatoo would picturing Benji kicking the daylights out of Keanu Reeves in swooping Kung Fu move.

Well there is a more sain and possibly even touching entry bellow this one.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

2 comments:

natasha said...

you are hilarious. and the freud comment, he didn't really consider people sane or not sane, but found some crazy things in simple words and dreams...

Stephieface said...

I thought everyone would think of whiskers with the word lick. Well to be honest I thought that.... had a moment for a dirty thought.... then began to mischieviously giggle.

But I did think of whiskers. :)

btw- Dropkick Murphys rule (from your previous post) :D

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo