Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fire Legislation and Super Squirrels

I was a t a fire association meeting this evening. I did not get a lot of knitting done. I would imagine we do not have very many fire fighters reading this. Any way there is some very important legislation that would help volunteer fire fighters that is tied up in committee. If you are interested in writing you state rep or senator email me and I will send you a list of legislation that should be passed.

Well I got home really late and need to go to bed. Make sure you brush your squirrels and keep the fur. If you brush sixty squirrels daily for an entire month you can make yourself a dandy scarf. And if you are living in the Midwest you have grey, brown, black and red squirrels to brush. natural color how can it get any better. There is nothing more super than squirrels.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Glaistig said...

Okay, I feed the squirrels in my yard regularly. I don't think they would mind my taking a bit of fur. But I don't think I have 60. . . Shucks.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo