Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fire Stuff & Kniting Stuff

The last couple days have been very busy. With September 11 one of the Fire Associations I attend moved their meeting back a week. So both associations met within a couple days of each other. The nice thing is that this is my second or third year attending these meetings. They already know I am nuts so they do not mind knitting. At the County Volunteers meeting my wife worked on her red yellow and blue blanket the entire way through the meeting.

I am sure this has nothing to do with knitting, still, there is a lot of legislation out there that has been shelved. Any one will to write their local politicos email me.

Onto actual knitting. I finished a blue baby blanket out of Super Chunky for knitting for charity. I will be putting in the booklet. By the way the Booklet is up to ten patterns. I figure there should be about thirty. As always anyone with a cute pattern for babies, children or adults that could be done by a beginner please email me. And it must be able to be published.

I am backing up my case for knitting at the waterfront. The black bag creeps along. I am hoping to have it done before I retire in thirty years. I am still debating what to put on the flap. Since I am a good long while from that part of the bag I will have time to mull it over.

I am sure I will post again today. So both of my fans do not despair. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo