Thursday, September 14, 2006

Up Again - Munhall this time

It is super early in the morning and I am up once again. I am practicing my crocheting mainly for yucks. I do not practice it enough because of the vast superiority of knitting. This is after all a knitting blog.

I did post my first message with the sci fi knitting people. I sent them a picture of the long scarf. With Dr. Who and all it was the most sci fi thing I had a picture of. Perhaps I will knit a tribble. Well if anyone else is up you should be in bed. All reasonable people are sleeping right now.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

3 comments:

pat said...

>>All reasonable people are sleeping right now.<<

Not if they live on the other side of the Atlantic, they're not.

Z said...

Well Mad Dogs and Englishmen

Z said...

It is raining bad here

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo