Sunday, September 10, 2006

It is Late

It is late and the hounds are out. I have worked on various writting projects while I am waiting for our Unit to come back to station. I am almost finished with the Spencer novel I am on and I need more super chucky for the baby blanket I am working on. Perhapse I should join the midnight knit along I saw a few days ago.

I cannot lure either one of my pets close enough to the web camera to take their picture. They must think there is something wrong with me because I keep pointing the plastic ball at them. Well I am going to try and take a cat nap between reports.

If anyone else it still up you should be asleep. I know I should be. Have a good morning.

1 comment:

Stephieface said...

Good Morning To You Too!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo