Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Knitting Group

It does appear that the group that met at the Panera bread is no longer meeting. It is sad because that was the first group that I was attending when I returned from Iowa. I had hope that it was some sort of unexspected summer hiatus. Well they were not there today and I am sad.

On another front. With the camera I supposed I should start posting pictures of what I am working on. this is the pink scarf. It is about a third done and probably should have been done in a couple days. I simply have not put in the time that it deserves.

The black bag also lurches along slowly. Life has just been hectic on a couple fronts.

Thank you for reading, have a good evening. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

DDancer said...

Which thursday group? I'd like to update Pittsburgh Knitting

Thanks!

DDancer

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo