Thursday, September 14, 2006

Still Working on Hive Knitting

Still working on the Hive Knitting Blog. I added a place for joining Hive Knitting’s Yahoo Group. I also enlarged the text on the side bar. I know that is terrible edgy still I think we can take it. And a email was sent to the member who are on the yahoo group. If you have attended the group and would like to post email me. Some one put up a hive shaped hat on Punk Rock Knit Girls. Those folks really are very nice.

I have been crocheting for the last day. I feel a little dirty. Logically I know that crocheting is not the devil’s work, still, it is not as good as knitting. Nothing is that good. Well any way here is some Savage Chicken to take your minds off things


Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo