Monday, September 25, 2006

Blue Blanket

This is the blue blanket I could not picture yesterday. I am going to try and sleep tonight so I will not be saying much except for several unimporetant things.

Well Hive Knitting was nice this evening. Someone from the wednesday group came to visit it. It is also most like baseball teams trading players except nothing like that.

Anyway my kilt has been the topic of conversation recently so this is the Savage Chicken for this evening.

Well there is a call coming in that I may have to dispatch. I have to go. I might be back .

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Stephieface said...

Kilts are always a topic of conversation amongst women and of course other men.... I'm surprised more men don't wear them.
If I were a man, I'd wear one. Though, if I were a man I would be a really short and portly man so something for the ladies to look at other than my pillsbury doughman tummy would be required- oh, and I'd have sideburns.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo