Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The World Tour's Latest Stop - New Button Gizmo Things

The World Tour moved along today with another failure. The Tuesday lunch time group to meets at the Barnes and Nobles in Down Town Pittsburgh was not there today. I talked with the staff and none of them knew about the group. Well another email to the people at Pittsburgh Knitting telling them they need to take someone off their schedule. Grumble, Grumble, Grumble

By the way I am wondering how many people are attending regular knitting groups. I am up to attending nine groups a week. Well not really but my wife says I do. Still, knitting is cheaper than golf. If you are married to a golfer you know what I mean. And I get o dress better than a golfer.

If you are attending a good group let me know. Especially if it is in the Pittsburgh area.

On other subjects I need an excuse to get some html for some more of those flag button pictures. So here are some more countries that have visited this blog. And well a couple that have not. By the way if you have any of the aqua flag buttons send them my way. I have tried to down load them but cannot. I have not bee able to find the original source for them.

Anyway just after Turkey is now Estonia, ESTONIA. If someone from Estonia is reading this let me know. By the way Estonia is kicking France’s tokus. As the only American that loves France I am disappointed. But you go Estonia.


Also Germany is beating up on France. Alright I know there are several jokes in that first statement. I will not go there. I am a mature citizen of the world. Still, Das Gut.


Italy is now tied with France. One of my wife’s fantasies is to attend cooking school in Tuscany. So I am not sure how I feel about the country my wife wants to run away to. Well nice pasta and I know you have nothing to do with pizza.


Also tied with France is the Netherlands. They just showed up in the last couple days and now they are ready to pass up France.



Also catching up with the French is Austria. Thanks for the Governor of Kalifornia.




Also neck and neck with the French is Norway. Welcome I can’t think of anything to funny to say about Norway.



Some of you may recognize this flag. It is my home just because I found it out there. We do have a really cool flag.



This is a button for Ghana. Well no one has visited for Ghana. Still they also have a really cool Flag. Go Black Stars.



Well Rule Britannia.




Everyone be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo