Sunday, October 22, 2006


Just a short comment about a project I am starting. I am working on a felted knitting needle case. These three sample swatches before they are felted.

I am going to do a little duplicate stitching on them to decorate them. This is another part of my quest to do some manly knitting stuff. The numbers are the needle sizes they were made on.

I also wanted to show you are a disturbing craft that I came across. It is a Hippie Paper Air Plane. I kid you not. It is from a book produced by Hippies. Take a look at the cover of the book. They tell you to respect the Earth by not littering it with the airplane that you made. You can kill trees to make this dumb book but for the love of God do not leave the paper airplanes on the street.

If you thought that was scary you should see the advertisement I found out there.

Yep there it is Clown Brand Cigarettes. Well everyone remember don’t smoke your clowns. There are only so few of us left these days. Respect your clowns and the planet. Do not litter with clowns either. Love the Earth Man.

Oh And I will be answering some viewer mail this week so get your emails in at zeeppo_the_great@yahoo.com .Oh and for those Klingons out there leave George the Destroyers alone. They did nothing to you. Go back to eating your half dead worms. And maybe you can get some gloves with fingers or perhaps a comb. Don’t make me come over there and settle you down. You know I will.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

4 comments:

roxtarc said...

i like the numbers... but i'm like one of the guys so it's still very manly even tho i'm a chick and i'm complimenting ;)

also got quite the kick outta the hipp-irony

rock on!

Patricia said...

Here are my questions:
1. Can I get a copy of hippie airplane kit?
2. Who is on the cover? I have three guesses: John Lennon, Rob Reiner in the early days "when you knew where you were then" because "those were the days", David Arquette or Jesus?
Thanks!

Z said...

That is supposed to be the artist Peter Max.

And The book is no longer in print. I did look it up online and there are still a few out there.

Patricia said...

Thanks for answering my questions. Feel free to proceed with blogging.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo