Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ha ha ha ha HA HA !!!!!!!! Dude

I have been working on swatches for the clown uniform sweater and I have decided that I am obsessing over it. I have knit them in three sizes and am still not pleased with them. I do believe that I will loose my mind soon if I do not settle on a gauge. ARG!!!!

Any way obsession aside I have been attempting to practice continental style knitting. When I originally learned to knit I was told that was the only way to knit. Any way I please to say that despite the arthritis in my left hand I have been able to make a few labored stitches continental style. I don’t know what it is. It does not effect my typing unless I type for many hours.

The last five months I have been doing my old magic exercises and my left hand has felt better than it has in years. Still, the simple task of throwing yarn is almost impossible. A less obsessed person would give up and just knit English style. Well even keeled and able to except limitations is not how I do things. I still think I have a fair shot at growing to be six foot tall even though I am nearly thirty. I could have a growth spurt, I really could.

Well Lionel is singing All Night Long on the Yahoo Radio. I hopefully will not go that long on this entry. Still, as Lionel would say life is good and sweet.

I spent the better part of this evening finishing up the first installment of Yarn Man. It can best be described as a phenomenal waste of time. Much like rambling on about my knitting woes to a group of people I will probably never meet. Although, that is the wonderful thing about this cyber knitting community. You get just a little snippet of other people’s opinion from all over the world.

I logged into the web page link attached to my hit counter. The gizmo actually tells you how many people visit your blog on a daily basis. I find it had to believe that a hundred people a day look at this thing. And Finland tons of people from Finland have read this thing. I have always though of Finland as a slightly brisk European Utopia. I find it hard to believe that is enough boredom in Finland to make this blog look entertaining. Sure I can imagine that kind of angst and self loathing existing in Los Angeles. There must be enough blow laying around on coffee tables out there to even make this look interesting.

Well I digress and apologies to the Californians who may be reading this. I have always enjoyed your state. At one point it was one of the few places in the country you could get good tacos. Foamy was right “Mexico es Muy Bien” although I do like the repetitive Mexican Music. I just imagine Antonia Banderas shooting Gringos with guns concealed in musical instruments. “Mate los Gringos con my guitarra”. I am not really sure where than came from. I should probably apologies to Whitey now. Who am I kidding I should apologize to everyone in general especially the people of Irvine, California. And you know why.

By the way when I was in a band it was just like the Mariachi Movie Antonia did. Except, when our show we just kind of hid from the crowd and no one save the President of Mexico.

Well I think I have wasted enough of your time this evening. Tomorrow will be the first installment of Yarn Man. Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Stephieface said...

I really need to watch that movie again

roxtarc said...

"MAGIC" excercise for your wrist huh? hahahah

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo