Saturday, October 28, 2006

It Needed Knitting - More Visitors


Just a couple notes about progress on the evil plan to take over the world with funny needles. This is a swatch for a baby blanket that needs making. Those of you that are from Texas know what I mean. Anyway this is the first real project to be made on the experimental needles.

So far it is going well. The finish on the needles is holding up. These needles are also 20 inches long. I suppose that is part of my knitting roots working with absurdly long needles. Well at this point it looks as if there is a slight advantage to these needles if you use them a certain way.

Using the tip to grab the yarn means one does not have to move the needles quite as much to get the yarn when knitting continental style. If it is going to require people to change their knitting style then it is probably worthlerss as a money maker. Well I will make the blanket with it and see how they hold up. If anything else the almond shaped tips should create more abuse than regular tips. This will at least give me an opportunity to give the finish a good testing.


On the visitor front I have had a acouple people from Spain visit. Bunos Dias, ?Como estas.? Estoy bein aqui.




I also have a couple visits from our international banking freinds the Swiss. I'm glad you could stop by. My wife would gladly trade my life for an unlimited supply of your chocolate. Perhapse, I should not be so happy that you are stopping. Well she doeesn't read this thing anyway. Still, keep your yummy confections away from her I value my life.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo