Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hello Belgium

Welcome Belgium glad you could stop by. I like the idea of a country that speaks three different languages. It is like going to Florida in the United States. Except in Florida you have Spanish, English and Really bad English. It is just a bit more charming than the way you do it over here. Well thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed yourself. Merci, Dank u, Danke.

And World Knitting News Fans. My Clown Troop had a show and I spent the entire day prepping for it. I had no time to do anything. Since Yarn Man is already written for tommarrow I should have time to put it in well I suppose it is today.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

velmalikevelvet said...

what, don't clowns celebrate halloween?!? i was expecting to find something outrageous, today of all days. but the belgium howdy was nice,too. hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

In South Florida you also have French (at least during the winter when all the Quebecois come to visit). :)

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo