Thursday, October 26, 2006

Viewer Mail II

The first question came from someone that attends the Hive Knitting group. They wanted to know where to get a Peter Max Paper Air Plane Book. The answer is I don’t know. I did take the picture and print it out and make this plane. There you go I am sticking it to the man. Even though the man is a 60’s icon of not being the man.

The second question is about the Hive Knitting Group. They wanted to know if Hive Knitting is one word or two. Um……… It is two.

The third question is what at the white things attached to my projects when I take picture of them? Those are clothes pins. There is a curtain on the wall in my secret underground knitting and writing studio. I pin up the objects to take pictures of them.

The fourth question is do I look like Mark Hamil? Um…… No, I am much younger, and not blond, and have a beard. That is really a strange little question. I would never have though to ask someone that. I would post a picture of myself, but what fun would that be.

The fifth question is have you ever knit something for an animal? The answer is yes, a couple Dog Sweaters, Felted Horse Blankets, Hat for a Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig and a vest for a Capuchin Monkey. At least that is what I can remember off the top of my head. I did not knit a sweater for a rabbit. I just thought it was a cool picture. And today is Rabbit Day.

The sixth question is do you have an evil plan to take over the knitting world? I am glad someone asked that. The answer is sort of. I have been working on experimental needles. I am trying to figure out a new tip design or work with old ones. I wanted to make a buck at knitting in some way. I can not spin yarn like the Natasha and there are not enough Pot Bellied Pigs out there to knit for. So maybe I can make a revolutionary needle. Well this is the current set I am working on. I will be posting more about them later when I have some time in knitting with them. I suppose that is not much of an evil plan. Still, I am preoccupied with silly threats from Klingons over at the Scifi KAL. If you knew me you would not really be surprised about the Klingon thing.

Anyway if you have a question email me at zeeppo_the_great@yahoo.com or post on this comment. I will answer the ones that are not too offensive. Heck I might even answer offensive comments but not those posted in Klingon.





No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo