Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sunday Comics

I do not know what a Sunday Comics Sections has to do with knitting. I do know that between Church & Charity Knitting I do not have much time to put together a post. Well I think this is reletively entertaining and much better drawn than if I had tried to do it myself. Enjoy!


This is me putting together the Sunday Comics Section of this Blog.










Now I know why my cat wants to have pockets. I thought I was loosing my mind when he started projection thoughts of cat with pockets into my mind. Know I know my cat was communicating with me telepathically. Wow that is load off my mind. I am not insane my cat is just projecting his thoughts.

Lance Lawson

The Natasha suggested a contest for my blog. Well here it is. The first person who guesses the right answer wil get their blog listed as the Blog of the week. I will say complimentary things and the link will be there for my highest traffic days Friday and Saturday.


Jerry on the Job

Jerry on the Job is a perfect example of a time before child labor laws. This is a little kid that works in a train station. I have a bunch of these and I have yet to see his house or parents. I think he is some kind of force labor for this Rail Road Tycoon.

This helpful hint comic is for the troops out there. I know all those men serving so valiantly over there are reading this blog. Well at least they are in my mind. These is a Abian Wallgren cartoon from Stars and Stripes, WWI.

Well Savage Chicken just speaks for it self.

Bob the Squirrel

I have been looking for a squirrel cartoon to add to my blog and here it is. I was so desperate I nearly drew one of my own. It was great an opera squirrel. Well I tried to sell it to Steven Bochco. He did not go for it he was still hurt over Cop Rock. By the way if you remeber Cop Rock you are nearly as big a nerd as I am. By the way you can thank Lani over at Punk Rock Knit Girls for saving you from "Peppino the Opera Squirrel".

If anyone has an out of the way cartoon that is not profane I would love to see. I figure I will need quite a few cartoons to do this. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

5 comments:

metal and knit said...

Is it that he has taken some medication in error.

Stephieface said...

Hmmm... its Lance Lawson so it has to be something kinda obvious only to lance Lawson dettective extraordinaire...... I guess that their address is on the bottle of cyanide, so his 'he didn't get the poison from THIS house' would have been a total lie.

velmalikevelvet said...

zeep, check out www.knitting-humor.com for knitting comics!!

~Donna~ said...

No ever said it was poison, so how did they know it was cyanide?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo