Monday, October 02, 2006

Rule Britannia & Hive Knitting


We have a great evening at Hive Knitting. We had all the usual suspects and a new person (you know who you are). We went to 11:30 and much knitting fun was had by all. I put another foot or so on the charity knitting scarf and worked on a pink one. I am seriously considering putting the black bag away for a while.

It is not that I am uninterested in it. It is just that I have sweaters and more interesting thing to do. I suppose I will be stuck with the fishing tackle box for a while longer. Well I will post some pictures tomorrow when I have some more time. We have a Unit out and I go back from Hive Knitting later then I normally do.

By the way I felt the need to pander to the Brits out there. I just got some lovely tea biscuts. Not only do they do tea they have a really great clock we stole it's name for a quarterback. Thank you United Kingdom. If it were not for you we would be French.



Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo