Sunday, October 15, 2006

Babies - Children - Little People of all Kinds are Welcome.

Tonight I would like to talk about babies for a moment. I have had a couple people ask me if children were welcome at out Knit together on the South Side (see sidebar). The answer is yes even ugly ones (see side picture if you do not believe there are ugly children, or ask my mother). The original knitting groups would meet in the houses of housewives. Babies and small children were part of these groups (Well actually the original knitting groups were all men and met in guild halls were they created some of the finniest textiles ever know. And small boys were pressed into service as apprentice knitters. So there were children at both groups. Is it grammatically correct to put this much in a set of brackets? Well I digress.). So if you have not been coming because there is a little one in your life, pishaw. Bring the little ones and teach them to knit. It is good for them. Besides they are easier to brain wash when they are young.

Charity knitting was good today. And speaking of young ones there were a couple young ladies there with and even younger little boy. Besides being cute kids they were knitting stuff for charity. A good value to instill at any age.

Well I hope everyone liked the comics today. As I said earlier I am open to suggestions. Someone sent me a note about a knitting Cartoon. I checked it out and it is cute. I will probably throw one in next week. And no one got the Lance Lawson Cartoon yet. This one is pretty simple as are they all. It is so obvious that it may be really hard. By the way half the Scooby Do episodes were solved in this manor. So even a pot head like Shaggy has a chance of solving this one.

By the way tune in Tuesday to see if the evil Yarn Nazi Gary Busey is thwarted or not. I always though Mathew Lillard looked like Jake Busey. To bad Jake Busey was not in the Scooby Do movies or that would have been a really cool segway. As it is it is just another tangent I have wondered off on that is irrelevant.

Well I must being going to catching some z’s work comes early in the morning. Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Stephieface said...

Wait! I finally got it!!!! Maybe!!! (I have no idea why I exclaimated Maybe... oh well)
The glass bottle has no writing on it... so how would they know it was cyanide unless they gave it to him....AND had it in their house.

Ha! Confound you Lance Lawson! Confound you Shaggy Rogers!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo