Friday, October 27, 2006

The Lance Lawson Sweepstakes Winner

Once again it is time for the winner of the Lance Lawson Sweepstakes. This week it is none other than Stephieface from the Stephieface Knitting Blog.

Besides being a Drop Kick Murphy fan she as also a member of another exclusive club that only three hundred thousand or so are part of. Namely residents of the greatest city on Earth, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Not Pittsburg Texas, New Hampshire, California, Kansas or even Pittsburg Country Oklahoma, but Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have been to Pittsburg County and Pittsburg Texas and New Hampshire. It is not that they are not nice. They are just missing that certain something called an “H”. I could spend all day on this but this entry is about Stephieface.

Steph has a special argyle theme. It is really neat and a pain to down load. I always admired people that have the dedication to do something really nice with their blog. My Scottish Ancestry favors Clann Gunn and we prefer our tartan oriented the proper way. Still it is a new millennium and alternative styles must be tolerated.

As for people doing something nice with their blog, her’s is clean and tidy. One entry at a time is displayed. I hate people that clutter up their blog with all sorts of silly things. What is the point of going to a knitting blog if they do not talk about knitting and have pictures of their current projects? There is simply nothing worse than to have all sorts of irrelevant things you have to wade through to read about knitting content. Well I digress.

More importantly her blog is just the right mix of knitting content and family stuff. Today one of the munchkins is working up to a Fourth Birthday. There are cute pictures of the little squirt as an even smaller little squirt.

Well get out there and visit Stephieface it is everything a knitting blog should be.

http://stephieface.blogspot.com

What are you still doing here? Go and visit the Stephieface Blog, the clown demands it. Oh, the clown demanding it is not god enough. Please, Please, Please go visit her blog. I think she knows where I live. By the way if you don’t hear from me again she did not like this entry. But I shall be avenged by my funny brothers and sisters. Vive le Roi. Sorry, I am channeling a spirit from a French Soldier fighting the Revolutionaries. Don’t tell me how the French Revolution turned out I want to be surprised.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo