Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ah well nothing is burning down this evening, yet. By the way everyone stop playing with matches I don’t want to have to get up and give some people some donuts. Well I digress.

Here is a picture of the scarf I am working on. I described it earlier and it is coming together nicely. By the way if anyone has a free pattern they would not mind people using for a charity knitting booklet I am still looking for some. They have to be fairly simple and could be knit or crochet.

Ah Law and Order is on again it is like the gift that keeps on giving. Oh and by the way there is now a fire in the hill district someone is not listening. I am going to continue blogging through it. By the way since I am on the subject of law and order I am going to post this picture of Detective Ray Curtis. My wife thinks he is hot and this is how I get her to read my blog.

As for stash news I am redoing some of the shelving in my basement to make more room for yarn. My little subterranean habitat is coming along nicely. There should be a maniacal laugh in there somewhere. I am also clearing out part of the basement for the next step in experimenting with wooden needles. My new little workshop should be up to producing the prototype needles soon.

Chris Noth gets attacked by fire fighters and Jerry Lewis is on SVU next week. How could life be any better? I could have more yarn. Still, when couldn’t I have more yarn.

By the way I now have the Royal Standard of Scotland hanging in my International Head Quarters (my basement). By the way that is the yellow and red flag with the lion on in the center of that picture. By the way that brings me to another thought that I have had. I need to pander to other nations more. If any one has a nation they think I should pander to let me know. I would be happy to pander to also any nation. I just feel the need to for some reason that I do not understand.

You can also see a basket that is almost filled with yarn and the red milk crate will have a net on the front of it and it should also be filled with yarn. Well it is time for an oatmeal break. I will be back in a moment to say who was the first person with the correct entry to the Lance Lawson cartoon.

I am back now.

By the way Craftybernie was the first to post the correct answer to the Lance Lawson comic. I know it is not that challenging, still, it is audience participation. Someday I want to have four or five people reading my blog a day. Well a boy can dream can’t he.

Well I think it is time to go. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo