Monday, October 09, 2006

A Vision of Weirdness.

It has been a long day. I did not get pictures take but I had a very good time at Hive KNitting. We started off another person on their own knitting adventure. That makes five people we are teaching to knit. Life is good. By the way if you want to learn to knit or Chechet stop by.

By the way I had a vision of weirdness that I will share with you all when it is complete. And if I think it is strange then you know it is not only in left feild it is out of the park. All I will say is that you will either think it is really really cool or really really wrong. I will leave you with the title bar.


Be safe out there and be very very super dupper boggie disco scared.

1 comment:

Stephieface said...

I like it!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo