Saturday, December 30, 2006

Knitting Machine and Other Rndom Stuff

Just a few random things about this and that. As usual these day Judy continues to grow.

Also I have noticed that I never talk about my adventures with my knitting machine. Well I have a knitting machine that I mostly use to make scarves. I just love the run off a scarf and crochet a boarder around the edge. I am not sure when I picked up doing that. Well, just wanted to mention that I do.

I am working a doing the same thing for baby blankets. If I have enough time before the Knitting Convention I will run of a tandem sweated using the machine.

I just thought of something. I could make like fifty scarves and turn them in to win Carla’s class at the Charity knit thing. That would be so cool. I would take the hardest class and ask a thousand question.

Any way moving along I have joined or am attempting to join several new Web Rings. And to the Machine Knitting Web ring I promise to post more about my projects on the machine. I have just been working on the Judy Scarf so much.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo