Thursday, December 07, 2006

Some pictures and a Cute Kid

Just a couple random notes about this and that. First this is a picture of Gloria. She was part of an object lesson about how to hold a baby’s attention. Not only is she cute but she is very attentive. I am sure she is going to be brain surgeon or cure cancer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also as promised I have some more pictures of the progress on the long scarf. I think half a dozen people knit on the long scarf while we were sitting there. I do think this is the first time that I remember non clowns knitting on a long scarf. I don’t think there is a rule against it. Heck there are not really any rules dictating what the long scarf should be. I guess it would have to be scarf like. I suppose that means it cannot be square or circular. That would sound like a rule. Never the less it would appear that there are rules dictating how a long scarf should be made. Oh, and of course it has to be long. If it were only twenty feet long it would not count as a long scarf. I never really thought about there being rules for this enterprise. It would appear that there are many. Maybe I should write them down have them carved in granite or something.

Well I have already put too much thought into this. It is clear that people who are not clowns can knit on the long scarf. I wonder if you are Clown Knitter because you are a clown that knits, or if you are a knitter that makes clown stuff. There could be all kinds of Clown Knitters out there. Everyone that has knit something that a clown might wear could be a Clown Knitter. Wow, that is a truly disturbing thought.

Oh and the blogger picture thing is giving me heartburn as well. So I had to use the photobucket thing. I really liked it when the text wraps around the pictures. Well here are the non-clowns doing clown knitting.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

What a cute baby. . . she must have good looking parents.

Z said...

fortunately she does not favor her father.

natasha said...

i don't know if you flickr or not (its free) anyway, if you do, i can send you a quick how-to on pullin your pics from there for blogger and it is a lot easier than messing with blogger, i promise!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo