Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Jesus is Alright With Me

Just a couple of random musing this evening, or should I say this morning.

First I have added a section for terms for this blog. I put in a few terms already and will continue to add more as I go. If anyone had a term that they think I should add just leave a message on this post. There are at least a couple dozen clowning terms that need to be added. Many are unique to my Brigade

The Judy scarf is the only thing I am knitting and it is not even half way done. Still progress continues to be made.

I have noted that some of the net rings I have tried to join have still not put me on their lists. I am very sad about this. Most disappointing among them is the Christian Knitters. Am I doing something wrong? Did they not review my blog. Was it that I did not support Mel Gibson enough?

Alright it was not really a surprise that the Knitting Stephanies turned me down. I am male and have a hard time passing as a Stephanie. Well I don’t know.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you apply for the Knitting Stephanies? I would have totally added you! I only ever deny the ones that say the web address is http://jdhdopod.dffool.dopsdpvvv

So you can join up if you like... you may not be a Stephanie on the outside, but you can totally feel like a stephanie on the inside.

Okay, that sounded weird.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo