Friday, December 08, 2006

Hi Everybody

Hello everybody, another wonderful day was had knitting and more progress was made on the new Long Scarf. I have continued to give thought to the idea of making and internet button for the Long Scarf. It sounds like a good idea and I have started work on the button. I only wish I was better at making those things. Well I should have it ready in the next week or so.

I am also looking to plan a day to get a large group of knitters together and get six people working on it at once. If anyone is interested email me at zeeppo_the_great@yahoo.com. It would probably be at my church in Homestead and sometime after Christmas. I do not think the Cheese will be as good as Ddancer’s still, I imagine there will be light refreshments. And the term light is also not a good word. They will probably be heavy and bad for you. It would probably be a movie day or something along those lines. Maybe Lord of the Rings or something like that. My wife is all about bearded guys that can ride horses and handle a sword. Well, that is another story and I digress.

For anyone that has wanted to see me stand kettle I will be at the Century III mall near the JC Penny’s making balloon animals tomorrow. It has been ages since I have been able to stand kettle and make balloon animals. I may even sing some if I am allowed to sing inside. I will be there from 10:00AM till 8:00PM great fun will be had by all.

On the Blogger front I have finally got my invitation to switch to the Beta Blogger. If all works out this will be my last entry in the old Blogger. I have been playing around with the new Blogger a little. Maybe I am old fashioned but I like to be able to manipulate the HTML on my own. Maybe that make be some kind of weirdo. I don’t know still if it is less buggy that will be an improvement.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo