Monday, December 04, 2006

Wolrd Domination and other Random Stuff

Almost no time to post this evening so this post will probably be all over the map. A great deal has been accomplished on this knitting front these days. First the good people at Knit 1 have yielded yet another bounty of knitted items for our shelter. At this point it will soon be to the where we are going to have to start using items with other centers. We have a daycare in the area as well I should probably call them.

On random blog stuff I still have not received and invitation to join the new Blogger. I do have an account and stand ready to jump over when I am asked. And I would hope the Yahoo people would notice that my blog exists.

Also I saw the new Ricky Martin video, Dẻjate Llevar. Es bueno. Espera mas musica por senior Martin. I may be in the minority, still, I like his music. And Jessica Simpson did a good job with the Robbie William’s song Angels. I know it had been out for a couple year but I just heard it for the first time. I always like it when a symphony is added to pop or rock music.

Great fun was had at Hive Knitting this evening even if there were not that many people there. We had a couple that just moved here from San Francisco to Mt. Oliver. Only the regular guys showed up no women from the regular group. Even my wife stayed home. Perhaps they are trying to tell us something. We have all be wearing deodorant whether we need it or not. The braided long scarf gained another section. Well I hope we did not scare them off.

Wow it just occurred to me that my knitting group is more male than female half the time. Hmmmm….. It is not exactly male world domination of Knitting, but, it will do for the moment.

Many of the folks from Hive Knitting will be wrapping presents at the Barnes and Nobles in the Waterfront in Homestead this Wednesday. Stop by and we will wrap you something. We will be there from 10:00 AM till 5:00 PM.

Like I said not much time to say what had to be said. This weekend and today have been super busy. I need to sleep till the next disaster.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo