Saturday, December 02, 2006

In case you didn’t know this blog had passed 200 hundred entries. That is like an entry a day since I started it, even though many are cartoons. Still, if you knew me that would not be that strange. As I was bopping around the mists of the blogging world I came across this thing from the Velma. It is one of those word association things.

You are supposed to put one word for each answer. The scary thing is that many of her answer where the same as mine. Well it does not bother me, still if I were her I would be a bit frightened. She is the one that thinks like a Clown. At least I have an excuse.

Well I put one word for what I couls. Some of the thing were more than one word. And I did not know what Tag meant. So I just figured it meant what would you hit with a cinder block? Enjoy.

1.Yourself: complicated
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): patient
3 Your hair: perfect
4. Your mother: commanding
5. Your Father: there
6. Your Favorite Item: Ball
7. Your dream last night: boring
8. Your Favorite drink: Root Beer
9. Your Dream Car: Trap Door
10. The room you are in: basement
11. Your Ex: Pudding
12. Your fear: dementia
13. What you want to be in 10 years?: useful
14. Who you hung out with last night?: wife
15. What You're Not: shy
16. Muffins: blueberry
17. One of Your Wish List Items: nose
18. Time: again
19. The Last Thing You Did: knitting
20. What You Are Wearing: pervs
21. Your Favorite Weather: cold
22. Your Favorite Book: Saches Ledgermain
23. The Last Thing You Ate: popsicle
24. Your Life: busy
25. Your Mood: whacked
26. Your best friend: Dead
27. What are you thinking about right now?: Stevie Wonder
28. Your car: dead
29. What are you doing at the moment?: blogging
30. Your summer: over
31. Your relationship status: married
32. What is on your TV?: nothing
33. What is the weather like?:great
34. When is the last time you laughed?: 5 minutes
35. Who do you tag?: Mimes

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

1 comment:

velmalikevelvet said...

hey, zeep, glad you're still lurking around vworld!

you cheated on this a couple times, tho. you used *2* words a couple a times. i'll let you get away with it. *this* time. ;)

i liked that you have a nose on your wishlist. red, maybe?

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo