Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wednesday Knitting Stuff

Just a couple notes about all kinds of stuff, as usual. First off the Judy Scarf has made it to a new stage. We are now knitting on both ends. If you thought three people knitting on the same item was impressive there can now be six people knitting on the Judy Scarf. Today there were five people knitting on the Judy Scarf. Many people took pictures and a fun time was had by all. I will post pictures when I steal them from other people’s blogs.

This is also a reminder that we will be having a Knit Along for Judy at the Homestead Salvation Army on the Sixth of January. We will be meeting at 10:00 AM and are asking everyone one to bring a side dish or dessert. The more the merrier.

Also I have not heard from the Christian Knitters yet. The waiting game continues. I did hear from the Knitting Stephanies. If you read the very first post or a couple along the way some people have called me by my given name that is Steven. I had seriously considered submitting to the Knitting Stephanies when I first started signing up for Net Rings. Lo and behold I now find out that one of the High Muckie Mucks of the Knitting Stephanies is Stephieface who lives near by. It is a bit disturbing that our paths continue to cross on such a regular basis.

Well it has been another exciting day. I would like to thank everyone that has been praying for my wife. I would also like to thank everybody that has worked on Judy.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like High Muckie Muck, its a sweet title. :d

Anonymous said...

I emailed you about Christian Knitters but you have not responded... I am the owner...
Read the rules about becoming a member of the ring....

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo