Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More Long Scarf Knitting and the Long Scarf Knit Along

Some serious knitting was done on the long scarf this evening. Jimmy, Bobby and I put at least five feet on the long scarf in one sitting. This is super impressive considering how slow the three of us knit.

Last Friday I visited the good people out at the Barnes and Nobles in South Hills Village. They are still meeting out there and a good time was had by all. I do believe I will go again next Friday. And I recommend that anyone else in the area.

This Wednesday I will be having a free evening to go out to another group. I am not sure where I will go but it will be somewhere. No one is safe. BEWARE

And most importantly the details for the Long Scarf Knit Along on the sixth of Januarys are set. The Start time will be 10:00 AM at The Salvation Army Steel Valley Corps in Homestead, PA. We are asking everyone to bring a side dish or desert for a pot luck that we will be having. If you would like to attend leave a message on this blog or email me at zeeppo_the_great@yahoo.com

By the way the Corps it located just a block from the Homestead High Level Bridge at 104 E. 9th St. 15120 if you are going to Mapquest it. This is a unique knitting experience and knitters of all skill levels are welcome.

More details to follow.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo