Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wednesday Stuff

Today was another eventful day knitting. We were over in Homestead at the Barnes and Nobles. The organizer of the Yarn Festival stopped by to talk with a few of the group’s members. It looks as if it is going to be an exciting event. I am happy to announce that I will be teaching a class for the kiddos. I do like children, I was once a child. If you ask my wife I still am one.

Anyway, I am not sure but I think the Stitchin Seminarian was the new person that was there this afternoon. Well it is nice to see new people at any group.

The long scarf continues on. Several of the people at the group worked on it. It was suggested that I make up a button for the blogs of people who have worked on the long scarf. I think that is a good idea. I will be making up a button and sending it to the people that I know have knitted on the scarf. This will be an exclusive club so make sure you drop by and knit on it some.

Well thank you for stopping by. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo