Friday, December 29, 2006

Can you have too much scarf?

I had another super day of knitting on the Judy Scarf. I am not sure how long she is now but she is long. The Judy is so long that she is stressing out my apparatus bag. I have needed a new apparatus bag for a while now. I just did not think that a scarf would be the end of my trusty bag. I did buy some denim to make a bag. My sewing machine is acting up so I will have to fix it or do it by hand.

Just another note about this and that. The newest acquisition to my needle collection is a set of square needles. They are square and are made of palm tree from Alabama. I will have more about this when I have knit with them some.

Tomorrow the wife and I will be attending the knitting group out at South Hills Village. We have even invited some of the other Brigade members as well. One of our goals in life is to have a large group of knitter that follow us around. If we get everyone together we should be able to take over a small to middle sized knitting group. And we have enough men in our traveling knitting group that we should be able to turn the conversations away from female things.

Not that I have anything against talking about their various problems raising children {I myself was a child that cause many problems when I was being raised}. It is just that I have no point of reference or advice for breast feeding problems. Especially breast feeding problems that involved the family dog {By the way, thanks Steel City Knitter I can’t be shirtless around my dog anymore. That is another long story but I digress.}. Although we did have an elephant that tried to feed off a strange cow. Well there was nothing strange about the cow. It was simply that the cow did not know the elephant. A cow will let an elephant feed off them if they know the elephant. I do not recommend this as a solution to any problems anyone might be having raising their own children.

Well this is yet another entry that has gone to strange place. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo