Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Lance Lawson Sweestakes Winner

The winner of this week’s Lance Lawson Sweepstakes is Dragonsinger and her blog is Trinity Knot. She is from Oklahoma in the United States {not to be confused with the Oklahoma in Nairobi}. As you might imagine there is mythical theme to her blog. She had all kind of Dragon stuff and is heavily into the Harry Potter Knitting.

By the way this is the address to her blog make sure go an visit it after you are done reading my unintelligible ramblings about her blog.

http://trinityknot.blogspot.com/

Her blog cover many subjects from animals scratching themselves.




To who she is if you take the Star Trek personality test. She tested as Deanna Troi.



So make sure you stop by the bewitching blog.



Hey I would be sorry for the witch crack if it were not for the fact she was wearing a witch's hat. And I would like to appoligies to the Wiccan Community that I am sure reads this blog.

Oh and for those of you that are curious I test as Captain Kirk in the Star Trek personality quiz. Apparently it is my over exaggerated speech and in problems with authority that put me over the top. I was certain that I would be a red shirt of something.

Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice. And go visit Trinity Knot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No apologies needed Zeepo and I'm honored to be included in your side bar.

And altho that is not me in the hat (it's a librarian from the Mugglefest I attended in Norman OK) I have been told I am a witch.......at least I think that's what those 7th graders I used to substitute teach called me. Heehee.

Thanks again :)

And keep those cartoons coming! The brighten my day

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo