Monday, December 25, 2006

Viewer Mail Christmas Ediction

Well as I spend Christmas night with Judy I was thinking wouldn’t it be fun to answer some viewer mail. I have some entraining and slightly disturbing questions that I have been saving up.

Question Number One, What is a Corps? This is a military designation for an Army unit composed of two or more divisions. In my case this is what members of The Salvation Army call their Churches. So when I am referring to my Corps and am talking about my church

To make this even more confusing in The Salvation Army 25 to 60 Corps make up a Division. And then multiple Divisions make up a Territory. And then all of the Territories make up the Army. Unless of course, you are in the United States where four Territories make up the national command. And unlike a regular Army there is only one General in The Salvation Army. Well one at time, there has been more than one General.

I am thinking about having a lexicon of terms and abbreviations on the side bar. Just wait until I have juggling stories to tell.

Question Number Two, How much does a Master Clown make? Well this is a personal question. A Master Clown makes more than an Apprentice and less than the Circus Owner.

Question Number Three, Have you even been to Austin, Texas? Yes

Question Number Four, Why don’t you do a podcast like the Ask a Ninja Guy? First things first I had to yahoo the Ask a Ninja thing. After I figured out who the Ask a Ninja guy was I found several thing he has that I don’t. First off I do not have a theme song.. Secondly I do not have people sending me emails asking me for advice. And third and most importantly I have no idea how to record something like that and put it on the web. It is just something that they did not teach us in clown school.

I can see what this person is coming from. He does have a tendency to wonder around when he is talking. I imagine that I occasional stray from the point. Still, there is the whole I don’t know how to do that. And then no one wants to hear advice from a clown. Just for fun I posted a couple of the Ask a Ninja things that are timely. The second is a Christmas post and the first one is his take on my last question.

Question Number Five. What do you think about Net Neutrality? Once again I had to yahoo this one. Basically the big companies want to charge the people that put content on the Internet and people who use the content on the Internet. There are not many places in the world where this sort of thing flies. I would have to say I am against it.

Alright I get it people ask me off the wall questions just like the Ask a Ninja Guy. Still, there is the whole I don’t have someone to write me a theme song or the equipment to do that sort of thing.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

Well, I have a Tech Guy living here in my house who both has the equipment (a digital recording device, one of his gifts from him to him) and the talent as a singer/songwriter to help you out with #4. We were just discussing podcasting last night, in fact. We can talk.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo