Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Cranking

Another couple people cranked on The Marley at Charity Knitting. And most of the Brigade was able to attend Charity Knitting today. So a good day was had all around.

A photographer from the Point Park News service stopped by to take pictures for an article they are working on about area knitters. I hope they run it. More information about locals knitting would be nice.

On unrelated stuff I did get a Leather Bound Edition of Great Expectations and Huckleberry Fin. This brings my budding collection of Leather Bound books to six. I know that has nothing to do with knitting. I hope to someday have a nice library.

Not much to say tonight it is late. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo