Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good Morning Knitters

Well good morning everyone. I spent the better part of the night working on the Knitting Machine. I am trying to come up with some felted bags to sell on Etsy. I should probably put some effort into getting an Etsy shop. Well chick or the eggs stuff.

It is a warm day here in Pittsburgh or at least it is supposed to be. We are looking forward to a frosty Easter. Pittsburgh is one of those cities that has a variety of weather. Often times in one day.

We had a good practice with the Brigade yesterday. I figured out how to make the firing pin for our confetti cannon. We will see how it goes. We only have two props that still need to be built for the show. So we are doing well on getting ready.

We finished another super ball for The Marley. So that is twenty skeins done. Not bad we would like to have the icord done by the end of the summer so we are on track for that as well.

Well I have to go out into the world and do stuff other than knitting. I know, it is a terrible thing. But what can you do.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

If you ever need help building any props- especially ones that blow up or shoot things- email my husband. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it. He's been designing and building sets/props for about 10 years now as a hobby.

roxtarc said...

ny is s'posed to have snow for easter... nothing like a lil shovelling to go w/your chocolate bunny... and etsy's a great site!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo