Sunday, April 08, 2007

Malta And An Open Question to Knitting Bloggers

Some folks from Malta stopped by over the weekend. It is always nice to have a new flag to add to the side.

My Clown Brigade, that you have heard me ramble on about, is looking to raise some money. We are thinking about doing a Fiber Festival in Homestead at our Corps {Church}. I figure we know most of the people that we would need to pull something off like this.

It would be in mid October. This keeps us away from the Knitting Festival and does not interfere with other Army events.

We would need people to volunteers for everything from serving food to greeting people. We will need Knitting, Crochet and Spinning Teachers. Sponsors, vendors organization that want to pitch in. I am also looking for advice. I am going to need a lot of advice.

So please comment, give me your ideas. And thank you for your time.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

I might know a teacher or two you could book. ;-P

Patricia said...

Let me know how I could help. And don't neglect the vegan craftsters!

Anonymous said...

Kitchener Waterloo knitters guild does an awsome market in the fall http://www.kwknittersguild.ca/ you might want to check out their website for ideas.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo