Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Quick Comment

I love the Internet and I love the TV Shows that are now on the Internet. I am settling back into my clown practice schedule nicely. It has given me time to blog and write my various books. As I type this thing I am watching an episode of Raines I missed. I am still awed by the whole internet thing. I love this show. It has Jeff G. a Pittsburgh native and one of the best crazy people actors ever. It also has Linda Park as a jr super detective. There are a lot of placed for this show to go.

Anyway back to the wikiknit thing I got several hits from it today. A couple helpful souls even added some Marley related icord projects. A clown wig and such things. I am impressed by how things get around on the web. I believe the phrase is viral. Well I am probably thinking about this too much. Still, it is cool how these things go around.

Work progressed on the prayer shawl today. I am pleased with what it. I hope to have it finished by the end of next week.

Well I just wanted to leave a quick post. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo