Thursday, April 26, 2007

Help Please

A good day was had but not much knitting was done. I spent the better part of the day redoing the locks on a commercial space. The glamour of the family business.

Tomorrow there is some church stuff to do and the second installment of Charity Knitting at The Army at six in the evening. Please join us. There will be a pot luck dinner and much fun will be had by all. We will be watching movies and much fun will be had by all. It is The Salvation Army at 104 E Ninth Ave in Homestead. We are just off the High level Bridge

Moving along other stuff happening there in a few month. We are planning a fiber festival in October. We are going to need a ton of help.

We need everything sponsors, teachers, vendors, Knitting Guilds, cooks, volunteers and tons of other things. We need suggestions, friendly advice and anything you can think of that we have not.

As always thank you for your advice. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

I'd be more than happy to make a post with a link on my blog - maybe some of my readers (all five of them.. hee hee) are local to you. Good luck!

metal and knit said...

I wish I was closer than I am so I could help out. UNfortuantly even the budget cant stretch to it.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo