Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Who's your Mommy?

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the head Knitlist Mom?

I continue to be frustrated that they will not post my items half the time. I have read other posts about knitting groups in other area but they will not post items about the group at our church. In addition I have not seen a post for my last couple replies to messages.

In addition I have yet to see a rule page that prohibits me from putting up the posts that I want to. I understand that this is the Mom’s Page and not really a public forum. Still how much dignity and respect goes into something that will not share the rules? Also how much respect is there for male knitters if there are no Dads?

I am not angry I am just disappointed. It would be nice if I were allowed to post about groups just like other people.

1 comment:

Knittingand said...

I left the knitlist for exactly that reason some years ago. I joined again recently but don't post anything but very short replies to other people's questions.

I'm gueossing that one of the listmums is seeing your church knitting group as a discussion of religion or some such ridiculous thing. Either that or "advertising". I wasn't allowed to mention any of the new free patterns I put on my site because I had ads on the pages & therefore it was advertising. However the whole time I kept seeing people with shops advertising *their* new free patterns. It's a very frustrating list!

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo