Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Great Day of Knitting

I was another great day of knitting here in Pittsburgh. I picked up some Cascade 220 in black and gold to make a Steelers scarf as a model for my class.

I am almost finished with prayer shawl that I have been working on. The one made out of the alpaca silk blend. If I like it will be one of the patterns in the Knitting For War Book.

The Ravelry has been taking up a bit of my time as well. The Natural Stitches group is up to 75 members and still growing. It is nice to see the response the store is receiving. We have been receiving really good feed back. I truly impressed at the Ravelry thing.

In the same vein of the Ravelry thing being cool There is a Ravelry Holiday coming up in April, Bobmas. That is the Birthday of the Ravelry and will be celebrated by getting together and sharing out knitting. It does not get better than that.

I have already volunteered to host for Pittsburgh. DDancer will allow us to use Natural Stitches. So it will be a party at the largest Yarn shop in Pittsburgh. It doesn't get much better than that.

Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo