Saturday, November 03, 2007

Insainly Busy


I was so tired that I had to take a nap on this pile of every color of Cascade 220. Natural Stitches order every single color of Cascade 220. I had to help move all of the yarn into the space. So I was tired.
All of this yarn is now on hooks on the wall. So when I am not helping at the shop i am practicing my accordion clowning or writing the knitting book.
Well I am looking forward to my extra hour of sleep. It will help me catch up.
On other subject I am still looking for pattern for Knitting For War. The Brigade is plugging along and we are working on new routines.
We have settled into a schedule much like a circus. We work on new material routines and props in the winder and perform the rest of the time. It is odd how that centuries old time table emerges. It must mean we are doing things the right way if we are falling into time tested patterns.
Well I have typing and reading to do. be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I'll be happy to let you publish any of the patterns that I have available on my website, if you don't mind that they are also available online. And if you think there are any that would fit the book.

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo