Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Good Morning

Well it is off to the shop this morning. My retail yarn adventure continues. It is not the circus or private practice clowning still, it is interesting in it's own way.

We had a good time at the Hive Knitting last night. We are hovering around half a dozen folks now and it is an interesting little group. I have noted that there are very few people that go from one group to another. There are folks that have a couple knit together that they go to. Still, there are not people that visit random knit togethers.

In clowning when a clown goes to a new town they would always visit the local clown club if they were meeting at the time they are in town. Perhaps clowns are just friendlier than knitters. Maybe it has something to do with excessive amounts of makeup, but I digress.

I do need to update the blog. Put up a new class schedule and add some links. I must remember to take some time to do that. You all have a good day out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo