Friday, November 09, 2007

I Need a Nap

It has been a strange and busy couple of days. Fortunately everyone made it through and there was only property damage. My wife was in the hospital for most of the week with minor stuff. She is home.

The odd thing was the pick up truck in the back yard. Too bad I have not received the pictures yet. Someone drove the wrong way down Manton and then drove through my neighbor's yard landing in mine. That was annoying. Besides the place where he tried to back out we lost our fence.

All and all not a big deal. Still, it is all fun and games till someone looses a fence.

I have been working at Natural Stitches putting yarn places building tables all great fun.

Blazing Saddles is on AMC so this is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Also a light at the end of the tunnel is the Clown Brigade. I had to miss practice this week for various reasons. So the Brigade's Music Sergeant was able to take over the Brigade and run the practice without me. The rest of the Army may ignore this little group. Still, the Lord is using them and when they are ready they will be a force to reckoned with.

I really need to do some updates to this blog. I will get to it someday.

I have been playing around on Ravelry. The most popular topic on male knitters is are there more gay male knitters than strait knitters. Apparently I am in the Minority. Odd a white male knitter in the United States is the minority. Somewhere there is a joke in that.

Be safe out there and keep you stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo