Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Again

Another Sunday draws to a close. I have been writing various stuff.

I found an old short Story with then Captain John Jefferson and his wife Evangeline. It was the story about when Jefferson freed a Crel Slave Planet. I didn't remember finishing it, apparently I did. It is not edited but it was the first story with Jefferson and Evangeline in it. In my free time I might edit it and put it on the blog or something.

I am probably going to spend most of my time at the shop this week. It is not every days that you get to be involved with opening of a new yarn shop. If all goes well well the shop should be open this week. Still, I am not in charge so do not quote me. i will post the minute I know when we will be opening. I put the link to the shop on this blog under knitting sites. I will also be teaching knitting classes there. So if you are interested the link is over there as well.

I started a group Mid Atlantic knitters on the Ravelry. I also started one for the shop. I can see how one would become adicted to the Ravelry thing. I am not there yet. The computer still scares me. So I will probably not become addicted. So if you are interested in either subject drop by.

Well I am going to make myself some cool aid and get back to writing. I think it will be science fiction this evening. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo