Saturday, December 01, 2007

More Knitting More Red Heart

I have been at the knitting more since I have been working at Natural Stitches. As I have been working on several project. A sample scarf for the shop, two prayer shawls for the book, a long scarf for the book, mittens for the book, socks for the book. All and all these are the most projects that I have had going at once.

I don't think I have ever had more than three projects going at once. I suppose this is what all of those other knitters are talking about. Well, I know when to draw the line though. I will not keep making up more project though. At least I hope I will not. I may be becoming one of those knitters.

Oh and I forgot the long hat. It is a clown prop a sort of thrity foot long stalking cap. That will also be going into the book. the good people at coats and clark will be getting some clown money this month.

Well I just wanted to check in. Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Follow me at zeeppo on the twitter gizmo